This is a sponsored post for #GerberLilBeanies written on behalf of The Women Bloggers in association with @KendalKingGroup and #SoapboxInfluence; however, all thoughts and opinions are my own.
I love hosting get-togethers because it forces me to clean our house, prepare lots of food, and decorate for the holiday or season. During spring break, Kamden and I hosted a toddler-friendly, mom-approved St. Patrick’s Day party featuring Gerber’s brand new snack, Lil Beanies. If you’re familiar with Gerber snack products, you know the quality is top-notch. Kids love the taste and parents love the nutritional value and wallet-friendly price. In our house, we believe:
#GerberLilBeanies are tasty.
Kamden’s tastes have been all over the map lately. I blame 1% of it on outdoor allergies and teething and the other 99% on being a cantankerous two-year-old. His orneriness aside, Kamden is a BIG fan of #GerberLilBeanies. During the party, Kamden always had a can beside him!
#GerberLilBeanies are perfectly sized for toddlers’ small fingers.
When Kamden started eating solids, I was the paranoid first-time parent afraid of him choking on a grain of rice. I grew out of that quickly (thank goodness!) and trust that #GerberLilBeanies are safe for snacking. They’re easy for little fingers to grab, handle, and share with their buddies – and perfect for school lunches too!
#GerberLilBeanies are less of a mess.
You know that ridiculous orange powder that sticks to every surface when eating those “other” cheesy snacks? Yeah, well, forget about that orange powder because #GerberLilBeanies are a less messy snack option. Your kiddos won’t be leaving orange fingerprints all over your house, car, or dining table when eating these!
#GerbeLilBeanies are found at Wal-Mart and priced right.
I have a confession to make: Kamden and I had to buy more canisters of Lil Beanies before our St. Patrick’s Day party because we ate most of the canisters provided to us! We totally got into them beforehand and enjoyed several afternoons of uninhibited snacking while playing at the park. Priced at just $1.86 per canister, Lil Beanies are economical.
#GerberLilBeanies are nutritional.
Lil Beanies do not contain preservatives, artificial colors or flavors, or GMOs – you can’t say that about other snacks! They are made with navy beans and rice flour, providing protein and fiber in every serving. Lil Beanies are available in TWO great flavors: Original (sea salt) and White Cheddar and Broccoli. Both of them were a huge hit at our party – notice the empty canisters!
The “big kids” enjoyed #GerberLilBeanies too!
If you like cheesy and crunchy without the mess, you’ll love Lil Beanies. Like I said, they are approved by toddlers and adults alike!
I have the best group of friends on the planet because they love me, love my son, and accept my crazy ideas to whip together a last-minute party to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day and try new Gerber snacks! I’m so thankful for this bunch and grateful they’re not as crazy as I am (yet).
This post wouldn’t be complete with details on all the food I made with excessive amounts of green food coloring and the most adorable mini chalkboard easels I found in the clearance bin at Michaels:
Spinach salad with goat cheese, crumbled bacon, candied pecans, and maple vinaigrette
Green Veggie Tray (cucumbers, broccoli, celery and bell peppers) with Avocado Ranch dipping sauce
Chicken Salad on Homemade Yeast Rolls
Margarita Cupcakes (non-alcoholic, of course!) made by the lovely Celeste
Macaroons, made by the talented Britton
Vanilla Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Buttercream Icing
Friends, head to your local Wal-Mart right now and grab a canister (or 10) of Lil Beanies! Little hands love them and parents approve too.