Weight on September 26, 2015 // 264
- Brandon is home from the hospital and his sense of humor and ornery personality are in full gear. #TeamBrandon is going to kick cancer’s ass!
- I had a lengthy conversation with the LM Health Coach last week about my struggles and goals, health wise, and I don’t want to disappoint him. I know what I need to do but I’ve got to follow through. Food is good and life is hard.
- Scale went back up this week.
- Too few trips to the gym and too many non-healthy meals.
Goals for the week ahead:
- Enroll in the gym’s “Walk-Tober” competition with a personal goal of 1,031 (10th month with 31 days) minutes of exercise logged during the month of October
- Drink more water.
- Eat more fruits and vegetables – like I told the Health Coach I would!
- No 5K practice recently.