Weight on July 17, 2015 // 258
Last week’s wins:
- I went to the gym two days and had exceptionally good sessions.
- I’m building my support tribe and I couldn’t be more excited or grateful.
- I went to bed earlier most nights because I was so tired at the end of the day.
Last week’s struggles:
- I skipped the gym Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. It’s never good to go three days without exercising.
- Surprisingly, I lost 6lbs since last week. Maybe it’s stress, maybe it’s water retention, I really don’t know. But, six pounds is six pounds and I’m going to appreciate the loss.
Goals for the week ahead:
- Exercise five consecutive days.
- Increase water consumption
- Make myself go to bed by 11:30 every night.