Finish This… Week #3

Will you do me a HUGE favor? Say a little prayer because Husband returned to work today and it’s just me and Kamden to take on the world ….. AHH!!!!!!  ;>)

FinishThis--SMALLWelcome to another week of FINISH THIS… , a link-up hosted by LISA (The Coastal Chicster), JEN (The Arizona Russums), BECKY (The Java Mama) and I.  If you joined us last week, thank you for coming back! If this is your first time, welcome! Be sure you include your blog post in the link-up and invite others to join the fun too. Feel free to share, Pin, tweet, and post to Instagram in order to spread the word. Use the hashtag #finishthislinkup so others can see what you’ve posted.

1. A typical day in my life … includes feeding, diapering. rocking, soothing, loving, kissing, hugging, and providing for a four-week-old. When Kamden’s asleep, I’m pumping, cooking, cleaning (though we all know I hate all aspects of domestic chores), folding laundry, and, when I’ve really got my stuff together, writing blog posts.

2. You’ll never see me … bungee jump or skydive. I can’t think of any good, sensible reason for me to jump off of a perfectly stable platform or functioning airplane.

3. It’s really unattractive when a guy … is not a gentleman. I expect doors to be opened for me, even if we are strangers. If a guy is near a door, I won’t hesitate to wait until he opens it. Now, I have the same degree of expectation in MYSELF when it comes to the elderly, pregnant women, and mothers/fathers with child(ren) in tow. Also, pants should sit at your waist, not your knees. It’s really unattractive when a girl … fights with another girl over a guy. I really don’t get this phenomenon.

4. If I could buy one thing right now, it would be … a MacBook Pro with Lightroom installed. If Santa’s elves find one leftover, I’d sure take it. My current laptop is hanging on by a thread but I treat it like a rare gem because I’m too cheap to spend the money on a new one!

5. I have high expectations for … myself in the MOM department. I also have big expectations for the 50 Shades of Grey movie, yet I know it will be a huge disappointment. What I think should be in the movie isn’t allowed in public theaters!!!

Don’t forget to link up!
CHALLENGE: Visit at least three other blogs and comment on their “Finish This…” post.

Prompts for WEEK FOUR:
1. I use my “green thumb” to
2. The secret to life is
3. I get my money’s worth by
4. On a scale of 1 to 10, my level of organization is
5. A gentleman always
6. Handwritten notes are

By |2014-01-22T00:08:19+00:00January 22nd, 2014|Finish This|0 Comments

1. pmoppins January 22, 2014 at 6:11 am - Reply

You are right on the money with your gentlemen and pants statements. Hugs to you and your little one.

2. Skye Kilaen January 22, 2014 at 6:16 am - Reply

You and Kamden are going to do just fine!

3. Emily Humphries January 22, 2014 at 7:26 am - Reply

Oh man there is just no reason to bungee jump or sky dive I’m with ya on that one girl!

4. Finish This Week 3 January 22, 2014 at 8:11 am - Reply

[…] to another week of FINISH THIS… , a link-up hosted by NICOLE (Three 31). LISA (The Coastal Chicster), JEN (The Arizona Russums),BECKY (The Java Mama).  If you […]

5. Ruthie Hart (@ruthiehart1) January 22, 2014 at 9:00 am - Reply

That first day alone with baby is scary but then once it is over you are like wait, I did it !!! I survived!!!!

6. Taylor @ Pink Heels Pink Truck January 22, 2014 at 10:17 am - Reply

I can’t imagine why anyone would want to leave stable ground either. 😉 LOL And I say the pant situation to all men/boys who think it’s cool to wear their pants down to their knees…pull your britches up!! 😉

• Nicole January 22, 2014 at 11:20 am - Reply

LOOKIN’ LIKE A FOOL WITH YOUR PANTS ON THE GROUND!!!!!! I hate that song, but it’s a catchy jingle and sooooo true. hahahahaha =)

7. Jeannie January 22, 2014 at 3:46 pm - Reply

Do you have the html for adding your link button to my site? I don’t know how to make the button link to you.

8. Whitney January 23, 2014 at 11:04 am - Reply

I love your blogs, and especially your ‘finish this’ series. I still haven’t figured out if we are supposed to participate or if it’s simply for our enjoyment/entertainment as a Three 31 follower. I love it, either way!
    I’m sure you are doing an amazing job as new Mommy to Kamden. He is a blessed baby!!!
    Love You!!!

• Nicole January 23, 2014 at 12:08 pm - Reply

Awww, thank you so much! Feel free to participate, you can add your answers in a comment. =)

9. […] to another week of FINISH THIS… , a link-up hosted by NICOLE (Three 31). LISA (The Coastal Chicster),  JEN (The Arizona Russums),BECKY (The Java Mama).  If you […]