Will you do me a HUGE favor? Say a little prayer because Husband returned to work today and it’s just me and Kamden to take on the world ….. AHH!!!!!! ;>)
Welcome to another week of FINISH THIS… , a link-up hosted by LISA (The Coastal Chicster), JEN (The Arizona Russums), BECKY (The Java Mama) and I. If you joined us last week, thank you for coming back! If this is your first time, welcome! Be sure you include your blog post in the link-up and invite others to join the fun too. Feel free to share, Pin, tweet, and post to Instagram in order to spread the word. Use the hashtag #finishthislinkup so others can see what you’ve posted.
1. A typical day in my life … includes feeding, diapering. rocking, soothing, loving, kissing, hugging, and providing for a four-week-old. When Kamden’s asleep, I’m pumping, cooking, cleaning (though we all know I hate all aspects of domestic chores), folding laundry, and, when I’ve really got my stuff together, writing blog posts.
2. You’ll never see me … bungee jump or skydive. I can’t think of any good, sensible reason for me to jump off of a perfectly stable platform or functioning airplane.
3. It’s really unattractive when a guy … is not a gentleman. I expect doors to be opened for me, even if we are strangers. If a guy is near a door, I won’t hesitate to wait until he opens it. Now, I have the same degree of expectation in MYSELF when it comes to the elderly, pregnant women, and mothers/fathers with child(ren) in tow. Also, pants should sit at your waist, not your knees. It’s really unattractive when a girl … fights with another girl over a guy. I really don’t get this phenomenon.
4. If I could buy one thing right now, it would be … a MacBook Pro with Lightroom installed. If Santa’s elves find one leftover, I’d sure take it. My current laptop is hanging on by a thread but I treat it like a rare gem because I’m too cheap to spend the money on a new one!
5. I have high expectations for … myself in the MOM department. I also have big expectations for the 50 Shades of Grey movie, yet I know it will be a huge disappointment. What I think should be in the movie isn’t allowed in public theaters!!!
Don’t forget to link up!
CHALLENGE: Visit at least three other blogs and comment on their “Finish This…” post.
Prompts for WEEK FOUR:
1. I use my “green thumb” to
2. The secret to life is
3. I get my money’s worth by
4. On a scale of 1 to 10, my level of organization is
5. A gentleman always
6. Handwritten notes are