1. Feeling bad-ass doing Zumba but feeling like Bessie the Cow during the “cow pose” at yoga. Moooooo.
2. Nearly peeing my pants when I sneeze.
3. A positive pregnancy test.
4. Watching Teen Mom makes me feel better about myself.
5. Family members encourage/entertain me with Tweets like this:
6. Pinning everything baby-related. Do you follow me on Pinterest?!
7. Husband looks at me and says, “I like your roundness.” I think he’s talking about my boobs rather than my growing belly.
8. I’m on first-name basis with the FedEx and UPS drivers because they’re delivering stuff nearly every day. You’re welcome, Amazon, Zulily, and Babies R’Us.
9. I have belly butter (stretch mark) cream and apply it before bed every night.
10. I must trim my fingernails weekly. Thank you prenatal vitamins!
11. I’m considering all kinds of ways to make labor easier on my nether-regions. Drinking 10W-40 motor oil so Kamden “slides” right out is at the top of my list.
12. I own not one, not two, but THREE dresses. I never wore dresses before, but now I love them and they’re incredibly easy to wear and comfortable. They also showcase my belly bump quite well.
13. My energy level is all over the place. Some days I go to the gym twice (sometimes three times) for water aerobics, Zumba, yoga and/or circuit training while other days I stay in my pajamas and nap. I’ve also noticed that my energy drastically decreases on Thursday. What’s up with this?
14. Last week, I made pot roast but all I wanted were the biscuits and gravy. #yum #nom
15. Walking a straight line is getting more difficult and I’ve begun waddling.