Baby Bump // 23 weeks

I said at the beginning of this pregnancy that I would not share pictures of my baby bump. I’m a liar because a picture of my belly is about to fill your screen. Oh. My. Stars.

Baby Kamden, we’re both growing beautifully but I’ve yet to feel you move. The Good Doctor assures me you’re doing fine and about to use me as a punching bag.Β Without going extreme, would you give Mommy a little fist bump or something so I know you’re in there? Also, I’m sorry I haven’t lost more weight. In fact, I gained two pounds since last month’s appointment. I don’t want to stress too much, but I realize I have weight to lose and I want us both to be healthy and happy. However, considering the “growth explosion” in my boobs and belly, I think I know where the two pounds are!!!!

Husband, thank you for appreciating my constantly changing body. Your willingness to help me out of bed (i.e. literally a “push” in the back) is really helpful too. There are days I’d be stuck if it weren’t for you!

Family and friends who’ve asked for a belly picture, here you go:

23weeks-SMALLtank top // Old Navy Maternity

Whoa, that’s my big-o-preg-o belly! The tank top I’m wearing is amazing.Β Old Navy does not know me, nor did they pay me to promote their merchandise.Β I like that it covers the Three B’s — boobs, belly, and butt — and is extremely comfortable.

P.S. If you have not watched this video, you’re missing out. Kristen gets the Awesome-est Mother Ever award for this Blurred Lines parody she did for her daughter going back to school.

P.P.S. I survived a 55-minute session at Pure Barre and did a plank!

2013

By | 2013-08-30T00:30:08+00:00 August 30th, 2013|Blog|0 Comments

1. Celeste Zachry August 30, 2013 at 5:32 am - Reply

You’re beautiful!!!

• Nicole August 30, 2013 at 8:59 am - Reply

Thank you!!!!! I think, not positive, but I think I felt Kamden move early this morning. Yea!!!!!!

• Celeste Zachry August 30, 2013 at 12:23 pm - Reply

Yea! I’m sure it was! Hooray!!

• Nicole August 30, 2013 at 12:43 pm - Reply

A flutter, a flip, and another flutter …. I’m counting that as his first movement I felt. It had to be him. LOL

2. Julie August 30, 2013 at 8:30 am - Reply

You look amazing and I say keep the bump pictures coming!!!!

3. Jan Elmore August 30, 2013 at 8:38 am - Reply

πŸ™‚

• Nicole August 30, 2013 at 9:05 am - Reply

Friend, I’m quickly expanding outward in all places! LOL

4. Whitney August 30, 2013 at 9:14 am - Reply

I love seeing your healthy baby belly!!!!!
    Love to you & hubs 😚

• Nicole August 30, 2013 at 9:21 am - Reply

Awww, Whitney, we (all three of us!) love you bunches too. I’m definitely growing and expanding in all directions. I hope you’ll be able to attend the shower in Sebree next month. I’ll send you details! HUGE HUGS! πŸ™‚

5. Breanna August 30, 2013 at 9:29 am - Reply

You look great πŸ™‚

• Nicole August 30, 2013 at 9:33 am - Reply

Thank you, love. I feel great, despite my “explosive growth” in the belly and boob areas!!!!!! I’ve changed drastically in the last two weeks, I guess Kamden and I are both going through a growth spurt. LOL

6. Jody Johnson August 30, 2013 at 11:19 am - Reply

Beautiful baby belly! Enjoy the changes in your body as the miracle of new life forms within you. If it felt like a butterfly fluttering in your belly…it was Kamden.

• Nicole August 30, 2013 at 12:43 pm - Reply

I felt a flutter and then a flip-like. I guess Kamden is moving and flipping while he’s still got room to roam!!!!!

7. Jenn L August 30, 2013 at 4:09 pm - Reply

Yay!! I love belly pics. I hope you start feeling a lot more movement soon. πŸ™‚

• Nicole August 30, 2013 at 4:42 pm - Reply

Thanks, Jenn. I may have jinxed myself with this post because I *THINK* Kamden was moving around this morning. I felt a small flutter, then a flip-like motion, and another flutter. It’s gotta be him, right?!?! I’m counting it as such. LOL

8. Becky Adamson August 30, 2013 at 5:03 pm - Reply

Nicole, I had to laugh when you mentioned that the tank top covered the 3 B’S! We still tell the girls’ on Y.E.S. to make sure their clothes cover the 3 B’s, so that made me lol. Becoming a mom is such a beautiful thing … so many more first’s for you to experience1 May God bless you, your hubby, and little Kamden with a wonderful life together.

• Nicole August 30, 2013 at 5:06 pm - Reply

Thank you so much, Becky ….. all my weekends at Y.E.S. included a “Three B’s” education! LOL I wish the Y.E.S. ministry was here, it’s such a wonderful thing for youth. πŸ™‚

9. Kate August 30, 2013 at 7:54 pm - Reply

The first time I felt Liam move it felt like a goldfish flipped over in my belly!! I think you felt him!!!!

• Nicole August 30, 2013 at 8:00 pm - Reply

I definitely felt a “flip” this morning …. I’m counting it as movement I felt #1. LOL

10. Kelley August 30, 2013 at 10:41 pm - Reply

YAY! I love it! You look beautiful!

• Nicole August 31, 2013 at 10:00 am - Reply

You’re so sweet, thank you!!!!!! πŸ™‚

11. Resolution Update| August | Three 31 September 1, 2013 at 12:22 am - Reply

[…] We now know the gender of Baby K. Did you guess correctly? I also selected a birth photographer, her name is Whitney. I had a lazy, yet busy month ignoring my mounting to-do lists while enjoying time with new (and old) friends. I am sick of summer and these ridiculous 100-plus-degree temps, but I’m so excited college football season has begun! If you’re interested in seeing my big-o-preg-o belly, check out my baby bump update. […]

12. Rebekah September 4, 2013 at 12:42 pm - Reply

I love the bump!! I couldn’t feel our baby move until 23 or 24 weeks, but after I figured out what the movement felt like, I can remember feeling it earlier on – I just couldn’t recognize it πŸ™‚

• Nicole September 4, 2013 at 2:39 pm - Reply

Me too, Rebekah! Now that I know what it feels like, I’m feeling Kamden move more often. I tried Zumba for the first time last night and he was moving all around after I got home. I think he was trying to say, “Mom! Stop moving!” hahahahaha