We’re having a …..

ITSABOYBaby K was *not* shy about showing his manly parts to the camera during the sonogram. In fact, he rolled over so his entire bottom was filling the screen! According to the sonographer and doctor, Kamden is developing like he should. His measurements are normal and he currently weighs 10 ounces. Technology is mind-blowing — the sonographer showed us blood flowing in the placenta’s three vessels and the four chambers of Kamden’s heart, plus his kidneys and brain.

I’ve lost another 2 pounds (for a total of 12 in 6 weeks) which is super-duper-fan-tabulous news!!!

Now it’s time to finalize the baby registry with boy-ish things and prep Kamden’s nursery. =)

2013

By | 2013-08-01T00:45:08+00:00 August 1st, 2013|Blog|0 Comments

1. Celeste Zachry August 1, 2013 at 7:53 am - Reply

I wonder how much he’ll look like his Aunt Celeste? Oh he and I will be the best of buds! Can’t wait, can’t wait!!

• Nicole August 1, 2013 at 10:06 am - Reply

hahahaha This little guy already LOVES his Auntie Celeste and I’m sure the girls will keep him in line too. *Listen up, boy, there’s no crying ’round these parts!* LOL

2. aimeeberrett August 1, 2013 at 11:40 am - Reply

Too cute! congratulations Nicole! I love the name you guys have picked out as well. Can’t wait to see nursery updates!

• Nicole August 1, 2013 at 11:56 am - Reply

Thank you so much, Aimee!!!! We are over-the-moon excited, as if you couldn’t tell. =)

3. Liz August 1, 2013 at 1:04 pm - Reply

Congratulations! I hope the journey continues to go well for you. 😀

• Nicole August 1, 2013 at 1:21 pm - Reply

Thank you, Liz. Your positive thoughts are greatly appreciated!!!! =)

4. lovelylici1986 August 2, 2013 at 10:07 am - Reply

WOOHOOOO! for a baby boy.
    That must be so exciting, being able to see him move, and watch him grow and develop over the weeks.
    Have fun finding boy things (which are waaayyy cuter and more abundant that back in the day) and preparing for all the running around you’ll be doing.

• Nicole August 2, 2013 at 10:31 am - Reply

Yeah!!!! Thank you! We are over-the-moon excited. =)

5. babyjill7...Marilyn Griffin August 2, 2013 at 4:11 pm - Reply

Congratulations for sure… and I too…like the name you have picked…it’s a happy time!

6. Resolution Update| August | Three 31 September 1, 2013 at 12:22 am - Reply

[…] now know the gender of Baby K. Did you guess correctly? I also selected a birth photographer, her name is Whitney. I had a lazy, […]