Finish This Sentence

If I had one extra hour in the day… I would eat, sleep, watch Chopped and Real Housewives, workout, and stress over being pregnant and labor pains. Just like every other day in my life right now!

I wish my name… was Bacon. Everybody loves bacon.

I think anything chevron is… overwhelming and nauseating. I have one shirt that’s chevron and I’ve never worn it because it makes me dizzy.

My last nightmare… involved Husband chasing a pack of llamas. I’ll never be the same.

Sometimes… I wish Husband enjoyed traveling as much as I do.

My last meal on earth would be… everything with cow’s milk, bacon, a greasy cheeseburger, and the biggest, sweetest glass of sweet tea you can imagine.

I would much ratherbe fat and happy than fat and hungry. Amen.

Mayonnaise… is only legit if its name begins with H and ends will ellmans. Word to your mother.

10 years ago, I didn’t think… my boobs would be as big as they are. Sweet Lawd, Jesus.

Selfishly… I hope Baby K is born before my birthday (Dec 17) or after Christmas, but on or before Dec 31 so our out-of-pocket insurance costs are minimal. We’ve met our deductible for the year when I was in the hospital with gallstones. Score!

My favorite show on TV right now… Chopped, Master Chef, Real Housewives, 16 and Pregnant, Teen Mom, and I’m Having Their Baby. Obviously, I like shows with drama, food, and babies.

And, George Zimmerman… is a guy in Florida. I didn’t follow the case or the TV-obsessed trail. In every situation, it is a tragedy when a life is lost. That’s all I got to say about that.

button

You can join this link-up here.

2013

By |2013-07-19T00:30:48+00:00July 19th, 2013|Blog|0 Comments

1. Julie July 19, 2013 at 8:04 am - Reply

Answered in true Nicole fashion! Can’t quite get over the llamas though…lol. Have a great weekend…love ya, girl!

• Nicole July 19, 2013 at 9:15 am - Reply

Those llamas won’t leave me alone. Shortly after I had “the dream” a friend of mine called and said she was house-sitting for another friend of ours who lives on a farm. She sent me a picture of the front yard and porch of the house …… a half-dozen LLAMAS had gotten out of their fenced enclosure and were sweetly grazing around the house. One of the llamas stood on the front porch and looked into windows. My friend sent me pictures, it was hilarious!!!!!!!!

2. Lucy Dowings July 19, 2013 at 9:16 am - Reply

Nicole, Quit stressing over your pregnancy. Enjoy it. Our God (your God) will take care of you. It is a beautiful experience. Embrace it in the love of God. Your family and friends will be your strength. I love you. Lucy

• Nicole July 19, 2013 at 9:19 am - Reply

Miss Lucy, I can’t help myself. I’m the biggest wuss on the planet. I’ll try to quit complaining!!!!! OXOXO

3. Nina July 19, 2013 at 10:33 pm - Reply

Ok, Bacon! You are hilarious! I still love you, even though you are now Bacon and I don’t like Bacon. I do love 16&Pregnant and Teen Mom though. Oops…did I really admit that?!

• Nicole July 19, 2013 at 10:44 pm - Reply

HAHAHAHAHA Bacon-hater, I still love you. =) I never watched Teen Mom and the like until I became pregnant. In fact, when I’m doubting my abilities (which is ridiculous, I know) I turn those shows on and remind myself I’m not a teenager!