a very Pinterest-ing Sunday Social

Sunday Social

It’s been a while since I’ve participated in the Sunday Social link-up with Neely but
I couldn’t say no to this week’s Pinterest questions. By the way, do you follow me on Pinterest?

What is your favorite outfit pin?

comfy

Okay, granted my jeans aren’t as tiny as the ones pictured above, and they
don’t have any frayed areas either, but I’m in love with the hoodie and Sperry shoes.
{source}

What is your favorite food pin?

cookies

I’ve made these cookies many times and they are soft, chewy, delicious.
They’re perfect for any occasion or when you want something sweet.
My baking secret? Don’t overcook!
{source}

What is your favorite wedding pin?

shotgun

This photo, obviously, is not from my wedding, but it sure could be!
I did, however, ride a tractor and feed baby pigs wearing my veil.
{source}

What is your favorite DIY or craft pin?

mirror

I’ve attempted several DIY projects with limited success (obviously my talents lie in other areas) but I’m in awe of those who can create things like this mirror. Who would have thought to use pink plastic spoons?! Don’t know where I’d put it, but I still think it’s cool.
{source}

What is your favorite quote or verse or lyric pin?

churchill

If you disagree, bless your heart.
{source}

Share other random pins you love.

pink

Pink + Pearls + Mason Jar = Perfection!
{source}

grey

Take this advice. Your significant other WILL thank me. =)
{source}

Are you on Pinterest? If so, leave your name and link
so I can follow your “Pinteresting” adventures. Happy Sunday. =)

2013

By |2013-04-07T00:01:38+00:00April 7th, 2013|Blog|0 Comments

1. Celeste Zachry April 7, 2013 at 6:44 am - Reply

Love this educated woman quote. I absolutely agree.

• Nicole April 7, 2013 at 8:02 am - Reply

Mama Zee, YOU are an educated woman too. Another favorite of mine is “sassy, classy, and a bit smart-assy” that one fits me to a tee too. =)

2. veronica April 7, 2013 at 8:52 am - Reply

These are all great pins 🙂 My favorite is the pink, pearls, and mason jar! Perfect!

• Nicole April 7, 2013 at 11:12 am - Reply

Thanks, Veronica. I love the pink, pearls and Mason jar too!

3. Lindsey April 7, 2013 at 9:30 am - Reply

Your intro to this post is almost word for word like mine! Great minds think alike! Haha!! Love the 50 Shades of Grey ecard!

• Nicole April 7, 2013 at 11:13 am - Reply

Thanks Lindsey, glad you visited. =)

4. Lauren Atkins Thomas April 7, 2013 at 6:21 pm - Reply

Love the outfit. I’m a Sperry’s lover. I would like a pair in every design they make!

• Nicole April 7, 2013 at 6:30 pm - Reply

Lauren, ME TOO!!!! I’m on my second pair right now and I love them. I wear them at least 4 days a week. My current ones are a sparkly pink, but I also like the leopard print! I’m disappointed that the Sperry outlet at Paragon Outlet in Grand Prairie (I-20 and Hwy 360 near Arlington) does not carry women’s size 11. I have big feet, but they only carry sizes up to 10. BUMMER!!!!!

5. My Life As... April 7, 2013 at 7:52 pm - Reply

I’m in love with every single one of your pins on here! Newest follower!

• Nicole April 7, 2013 at 7:56 pm - Reply

Awww, thank you Brianne! Your post is great too …. I do the same thing with songs. LOL Blessings + Hugs

6. Those cookies look amazing! I love the pink, pearls, and mason jar too.

Do you have pinnable posts? Join Pin It Tuesdays, the Pinterest inspired blog hop (I’m a co-host). Every week we pick 5 of the most clicked entries and feature them in our post and on our Pinterest board! It is open till Friday.

• Nicole April 9, 2013 at 9:09 am - Reply

Thanks, Victoria, for the invite. I’ll see what I can do!

7. […] Kimberly, Taylor, Julie, and Becka host or co-host a link-up participate in a link-up once a month Oh-So-Pinteresting Sunday Social with Neely @ A Complete Waste of Makeup; Favorite Books for Blogger Book Swap; and All About Me […]