Sunday Social | one, two, three, FOUR

Sunday Social

Join the fun by linking your own post with Neely at A Complete Waste of Makeup.

Name 4 jobs you’ve had in your life.

In high school and college, I was a babysitter, nanny and golf coach. Professionally, I’ve worked in human resources, corporate marketing, youth ministries and as a middle school teacher.

Name 4 movies you watch over and over.

Just four? That’s not fair. My favorite movies include: Top Gun, Dancing With Wolves, Pretty Woman, Dirty Dancing, The DaVinci Code, Gone With The Wind, The Help, Pride and Prejudice, 300, and National Lampoon Christmas Vacation. Just to name a few!

Name 4 places you have lived.

Joshua, Texas; Commerce, Texas; Louisville, Kentucky; and Sebree, Kentucky.

Name 4 of your favorite foods.

Oh this is too difficult. I’ll bend the rules a bit and say I enjoy Southern staples like fried chicken and sweet tea, sushi and dim sum, Mexican food, and bacon. That about covers all my favorites!

Name 4 things you always carry with you.

Sunglasses, wallet, cell phone and Kindle.

Name 4 places you have been on vacation.

Orlando, Florida (Disney World); Outer Banks, North Carolina; Cancun, Mexico; and Gulf Shores, Alabama

By |2012-11-25T00:02:17+00:00November 25th, 2012|Blog|0 Comments

1. Grace November 25, 2012 at 3:17 am - Reply

The Da Vinci Code ! I absolutely love that movie. I forgot to mention that one in my Sunday Social post. And I’d love to go to Disney Land in Florida, I’ve been in France but Florida seems so much cooler ;d.

• Nicole November 25, 2012 at 9:51 am - Reply

Hi Grace, thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog! I read The DaVinci Code years before the movie came out and still love watching it today. I’m a sucker for reading Dan Brown’s books too quickly and having to wait FOREVER for another movie to be made. Torture, I tell you!!!!!!

p.s. Disney Land is in California, Disney World is in Florida…. I’ve only been to Florida so it’s all I know. =)

Blessings to you,
      Nicole

2. helenesula November 25, 2012 at 11:45 am - Reply

looks like you’ve been to and lived in a lot of great places!!!
    Helene in Between

• Nicole November 25, 2012 at 12:07 pm - Reply

Hi Helene! I’d be lying if I said I didn’t want to move back to Kentucky, but Texas is where my Husband is and Texas is where I’ll stay. Loved your Sunday Social post too. I can’t believe I forget to list Pride and Prejudice on my list of favorite movies. Grrrr!

Hugs,
      Nicole

3. lovelylici1986 November 26, 2012 at 8:00 am - Reply

Pretty Woman and Dirty Dancing! High fiiiiive!

• Nicole November 26, 2012 at 10:20 am - Reply

High fiiiiiiiive right back at you, Friend!!!!!!!!!!
      ~N

4. Leslyn November 27, 2012 at 8:35 am - Reply

I am pretty sure that bacon is my favorite meat to eat. If it weren’t for bacon, I could easily become a vegetarian. 🙂

I would love for you to stop by and say hi! leslyni.blogspot.com

Have a great day!

xoxo
    Les

• Nicole November 27, 2012 at 9:08 am - Reply

Hey Leslyn (pretty name by the way)!!!! Bacon is definitely considered its own food group around here, as is sweet tea. That’s how we roll. =) Love your blog, looking forward to reading more.

Blessings,
      N

5. Margaret November 27, 2012 at 1:42 pm - Reply

I could never answer the 4 things I carry…because I tend to lose everything I carry….

• Nicole November 27, 2012 at 2:13 pm - Reply

Margaret, I’m the same way with pens. I’ve been called the Pen Queen because I have a preference and am picky, but if I don’t stick them in my messy curly hair on top of my head, I will lose them! I understand your issue. Big hugs!

6. Holli November 28, 2012 at 1:06 pm - Reply

BACON is Meat Candy!!! The best ever.
    I love Dirty Dancing and never get tired of watching that either.

• Nicole November 28, 2012 at 1:38 pm - Reply

Oh Holli, I know! I watch Dirty Dancing every time is on TV. Speaking of bacon, I’m surprising Husband with our own mini-Thanksgiving dinner tonight. We celebrated Thanksgiving last week with his parents but they didn’t have turkey, just ham and brisket. I’m wrapping a bone-in turkey breast with bacon (BACON!) and roasting it a couple of hours, with mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, cranberry relish (for me, he won’t eat it) and yeast rolls. Mmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!
      Big hugs Friend. Hope you’re well. =)
      N