Part 2 | Me, Myself, and I

Without hesitation, and with sufficient funds, I would create my own career where I got to travel, write, take pictures, and eat at fabulous (and some hole-in-the-wall) places. If I could take more trips like the one to Washington, DC, I’d do it in a heartbeat. I would also like to write a book.

Spend more time with friends and family. Accomplish the ultimate bucket list (i.e. swim with sharks, scuba the Great Barrier Reef, an African safari, Grand Canyon, The Vatican, Egypt, and more). Write that book I was talking about.

This is a difficult question, because the context of the situation is key to the headline and story. I’ll have to think about this.

Doors or drawers left open. Drives. Me. Nuts.

I cannot pick just one of these: Top Gun, Dirty Dancing, and Pretty Woman.

By | 2012-08-21T00:15:13+00:00 August 21st, 2012|Blog, Uncategorized|7 Comments

7 Comments

1. Celeste Zachry August 21, 2012 at 6:41 am - Reply

Just as I was reading this, with phone in hand, I was walking around the kitchen closing THREE cabinets and one drawer. I hate it too. It’s a blood Zachry trait, being passed on to my children. Brandon and both of his brothers do it as it was learned from their mother. I detest it.

• Nicole August 21, 2012 at 7:55 am - Reply

That is a strike against Mister Cool and his Two Sweet, Adorable Childrens. It should be punished with desserts. LOL

p.s. I tried a new recipe that is deeee-lish. I found it on Pinterest (duh!) and I hope the minions (I mean guests) coming to dinner tonight (tee hee hee) like the cookies has much as I do. Oh, I mean, I ate just one. Quality assurance, right? Right. =)

2. brie August 21, 2012 at 10:35 pm - Reply

I absolutely love pretty woman. I’m a little sad I didn’t put it down for my answer.

From MMI link party.

• Nicole August 21, 2012 at 10:47 pm - Reply

Hey Brie! Thanks for visiting my blog. I could watch Pretty Woman nonstop, I love that movie!!!

3. dancingwithashley August 22, 2012 at 12:34 pm - Reply

I have to have all my drawers and doors closed too!!!!!

4. Lisa August 23, 2012 at 10:04 pm - Reply

1. Let’s start a travel blog together.
    2. And then write a book about it.
    3. I try to remember to close the cabinets, but I’m too short to hit my head on them, so…sometimes I forget. =)

• Nicole August 23, 2012 at 10:31 pm - Reply

1. Let’s go!
      2. We would be on the best-seller’s list.
      3. No worries, I would close whatever doors or drawers you left open.

P.S. you’re responsible for photographs in our book