Q & A with Husband

I don’t know what I was thinking asking Husband the following questions. I knew it was a bad idea before I started, but that didn’t stop me from diving head first into T-R-O-U-B-L-E.

Here goes nothing.

I apologize in advance if you offend easily.

What was your first impression of me?

“Nice rack.”

What is your ideal profession?

“Professional Boob Inspector”

No, seriously. What is your dream job?

“I wasn’t joking.”

How do you think people perceive you?

“The bald guy.”

That’s it?

What is your nickname for me?

What is my nickname for you?

What was your favorite cartoon as a kid?

“Road Runner & Wild-E Coyote”

What’s the worst meal I’ve cooked?

“Those lime-marinated fajitas were awful.”

Gee thanks.

“No offense.”

None taken.

“But I like your regular, normal fajitas. Without lime juice.

What was I wearing the first time we met?

“Turtleneck and jeans.”

{ smiles }

“Didn’t think I’d remember, did you?!?!”

What do you remember about our wedding day?

“A lot of pictures.”

What else?

“More pictures.”

Anything positive about March 31, 2007?

“My chocolate cake.”

Can I get a dog?

Do I annoy you?

Do you annoy me?

“Yeah, that’s my job.”

Who would win a staring contest?

“Me. No doubt. Not even a contest.”

Are you done with this interview?

“Uh huh. Why can’t we just be married and not ask questions?”

Fine, no more questions.

Happy Monday!

By | 2012-08-13T00:30:02+00:00 August 13th, 2012|Blog, Uncategorized|32 Comments

1. Jillian @ Hi! It's Jilly August 13, 2012 at 7:38 am - Reply

Ha ha! That was great! What a fun idea. 🙂

• Nicole August 13, 2012 at 9:35 am - Reply

Thanks, Jillian …… he’s a man of few words, but the few he says are usually funny. And, I get to live with this man. HAHAHA
      Blessed Monday,

2. Celeste Zachry August 13, 2012 at 8:01 am - Reply

I knew, immediately, upon reading the title of this blog it was bound to be funny. I was correct! Boob inspector! I’m cracking up over here! Thank Kevin for the giggles!

• Nicole August 13, 2012 at 9:36 am - Reply

That’s. My. Husband. The Boob. Man.

3. greengoround August 13, 2012 at 8:06 am - Reply

Love this! Typical man….. Lol! Happy Monday! Thanks for the chuckle. 🙂

• Nicole August 13, 2012 at 9:36 am - Reply

Yes, definitely typical man. {eye roll} Plus, he’s very hands-on in his inspections. HAHAHAHAHA
      Happy Monday,

4. Celeste Zachry August 13, 2012 at 10:44 am - Reply

OH. MYLANTA. I just asked Brandon these same questions. Soooo funny. He’s such a hoot! What’s my nickname for you? “Big Daddy” Ummmm, no. It’s Honey.

• Nicole August 13, 2012 at 3:33 pm - Reply

I’m going to respond to this with a simple: Happy Monday!

5. Julie August 13, 2012 at 11:08 am - Reply

That was a seriously fun post! As they say, “honesty is the best policy” and let’s face it usually makes for much greater reading.

• Nicole August 13, 2012 at 11:21 am - Reply

Never. A. Dull. Moment. Around. Here.
      hahahahaha have a beautiful Monday, Julie!!!

6. Holli August 13, 2012 at 2:11 pm - Reply

What a great post! That is too funny. My honey and your hubs could be friends. My man pretty much had the same answers. He even agreed to walk behind me and hold them for support when i get old. Gee- isnt he sweet?! LOL

• Nicole August 13, 2012 at 2:15 pm - Reply

Holli, I completely understand (and have had) that same conversation about when I’m old, grey, and droopy. According to Husband, I’m getting new ones. We’ll see about that. I’m not one to tolerate pain and surgery is not high on my priority list. HAHAHAHAHA

7. Julie August 13, 2012 at 8:22 pm - Reply

Men are all the same. And they’re the only ones who don’t believe that 🙂 New follower from the Southern Bloggers list. Julie @ http://icreatepurtythangs.blogspot.com. I’m in Tennessee. Would love a followback.

• Nicole August 13, 2012 at 8:53 pm - Reply

Hi Julie! Thanks for your sweet comment. I’m headed to your blog now!!!

8. Lisa August 13, 2012 at 10:06 pm - Reply

This is hilarious. =)

• Nicole August 13, 2012 at 10:16 pm - Reply

I’m so glad people enjoy this as much as I enjoyed asking and laughing at, these responses!!!! No editing, whatsoever. LOL =)

9. JenniferLeighBlog August 16, 2012 at 3:23 pm - Reply

From one married lady to another – I LOVE that fortune cookie pic!

• Nicole August 16, 2012 at 3:53 pm - Reply

Thanks, Jennifer!!!!!! It’s all about good humor, right?! For the record, I absolutely LOVE being married. And Husband knows it. I annoy the heck out him every single day. hahahahahaha

10. Kristen August 17, 2012 at 9:13 am - Reply

Haha love your post! I found you through the love of a cupcake and defying gravity and if you didn’t know, we are postcard pretty partners!! I will send you an email with my address if you will do the same! I’m also a new follower and would love to follow each other if you are interested! I’m new at this so I’m still learning. 🙂
    Have a great weekend!

• Nicole August 17, 2012 at 9:18 am - Reply

Hi Kristen!!!! No, unfortunately, I didn’t know about the postcard pretty partners. Did I miss the memo? Guess so! But hey, thank YOU for being on top of things!!!!!!! Looking forward to visiting your blog.

11. margaretfeinberg August 17, 2012 at 2:26 pm - Reply

• Nicole August 17, 2012 at 2:29 pm - Reply

I think that means you thought this post was funny. LOL I’m so glad you enjoyed it. Happy Days! Looking forward to November and seeing your sweet smile. =)

• margaretfeinberg August 20, 2012 at 12:50 pm - Reply

counting down the days!

12. Julie August 18, 2012 at 4:59 pm - Reply

Nicole, I wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Versatile Bloggers Award. You can read my post about it at http://icreatepurtythangs.blogspot.com/2012/08/another-award.html.

• Nicole August 18, 2012 at 6:09 pm - Reply

Thank you, Julie, for the sweet gift of acknowledgement. I appreciate it. =)

13. Jen Pace August 19, 2012 at 6:27 pm - Reply

• Nicole August 19, 2012 at 6:36 pm - Reply

Thanks, Jen ……. it’s never a dull moment around here!!! =)

14. Nicole @ Life's a Beach August 30, 2012 at 11:35 am - Reply

Oh my gosh, this was hilarious! I have no idea how I got here but this mad me giggle! And your about you think said you live outside Ft. Worth… not gonna lie, kinda jealous. Always said if I could live in Texas I was living around Ft. Worth. I even almost applied for a job there once as an Ag teacher at a local school, then didn’t.

• Nicole August 31, 2012 at 8:16 am - Reply

Hi Nicole —- great name by the way!!! I don’t care how you stumbled upon my blog, but I’m so glad you did. Plus, I’m really enjoying your blog and reading all the great posts. Congrats on the photography contest as well, where do I sign up for lessons?! Have a great weekend, thanks for the comment and please visit again soon.

=) nmh

15. Dear Texas Bloggers, « Three 31 September 7, 2012 at 6:01 am - Reply

[…] I’m tall and I have *BIG BOOBS*. If you have not read this, or this, or this, or never seen a single picture of me online, this could be of great importance to you. I stand […]

16. […] breaking the rules here (go figure), but I have to include this Q&A with Husband too. It cracks me up, and I think readers enjoy it as much as I did writing it. What you see, is […]

17. 12.12.12 | Best of 2012 « Three 31 December 12, 2012 at 12:01 am - Reply