Happy Birthday to Husband, my love

It’s not a fashion statement, but I love how you wear jeans on top of your boots.

Thank you for making me a true, bona fide team-roper’s wife. You’ve taught me how to be “Chute Boss” and work the cattle pens; saddle a horse; drive the truck while pulling the horse trailer; and, rope the practice dummy in the backyard even though I’m terrified of trying the real thing on horseback. One thing’s for sure … I’m your biggest fan. Whether you’re heading and catching the steers’ horns, or on the heel-side and catching the hind-legs, I love watching you and Blue work as a unit in the arena.

There’s no place I’d rather be than standing beside you. I’m proud to call you Husband. I’m proud to be your wife. I’m thankful everyday for your love, generosity, patience, and sense of humor.

Thank you for being the serious half of our relationship. Really. You’re sensible and calm. Intelligent and observant. Funny and witty.

Today, for your 36th birthday, MAY THE HORSE BE WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don’t you love my silly, crazy, obnoxious family and the silly, crazy, obnoxious gifts you receive every year for birthday and Christmas?!

Husband, I love you. I really, really, really love you. I love you a bushel and a peck. And, even though you probably won’t read this post, I still love you. Bunches.

Oh, happy birthday!!!!!!!

By |2012-07-06T06:30:39+00:00July 6th, 2012|Blog, Uncategorized|14 Comments

14 Comments

1. wilma July 6, 2012 at 8:15 am - Reply

awww, that is so sweet, Nicole.. Sounds like you have a real winner there.. better hang onto him.. I know you’re mom and dad are so happy with your choice..
    Happy Birthday, Kevin…. wishes for many more to come…

• Nicole July 6, 2012 at 9:34 am - Reply

Thanks, Wilma …… he’s definitely a KEEPER. Although, he’s pretty much a SAINT for putting up with me. hahahahaha

2. Lucy Dowings July 6, 2012 at 8:15 am - Reply

Please tell Husband happy birthday from me. Make today a special day for him ( I know you will). You two are so happy together. You always make me smile.

• Nicole July 6, 2012 at 9:33 am - Reply

Thank you, Lucy, you’re so sweet!!!!! BIG HUG

3. Holli July 6, 2012 at 9:34 am - Reply

Those are great pictures and the sweetest post. Your husband is a lucky man to have you. Being silly is very important and a must in my household. May the Horse be with you shirt is awesome. I need to get that for my daddy. He owns horses near Denton.

• Nicole July 6, 2012 at 9:40 am - Reply

Thanks, Holli! We are definitely a pair of goof-balls. That shirt (horse be with you) came from my two crazy-loco aunts in Kentucky last Christmas, I think. It was right after the Int’l Equestrian Games were in Lexington ….. and most all of his gifts are horse related. One year he got a box of manure (dried) with money at the bottom. HAHAHAHAHAHA

4. Celeste Zachry July 6, 2012 at 9:46 am - Reply

Ohmylanta! That shirt is rudonkulus!! He’s definitely a keeper! Wish Kevin a very happy birthday from the Zachrys!

• Nicole July 6, 2012 at 10:48 am - Reply

Celeste, you’re right about the shirt. But it’s still pretty funny, even though I am NOT a Star Wars fan, or whatever movie that’s from. HAHAHAHAHA

5. margaretfeinberg July 6, 2012 at 2:34 pm - Reply

happy birthday to your other half!

• Nicole July 6, 2012 at 2:44 pm - Reply

Thanks, Margaret …. he’s currently outside playing in the dirt with his tractor. Meanwhile, Blue is standing in the doorway of the barn enjoying the breeze and shade. Awww, the men in my life!!!!!! HUGS

6. nicholl July 6, 2012 at 7:14 pm - Reply

how sweet! Happy birthday to him!

visit nichollvincent.blogspot.com!

xo

• Nicole July 6, 2012 at 7:55 pm - Reply

Hey Nicholl, thanks for visiting! I’m at your blog now and I’m in LOVE with those travel destinations. Puh-LEASE adopt me and take me with you!!!!!

Hugs,
      Nicole

7. aunt deb July 6, 2012 at 7:39 pm - Reply

If he is 36, geez I am old!

• Nicole July 6, 2012 at 7:49 pm - Reply

The boy is 36 years young, you’re not that old, Aunt Deb!!!!!
      Big Hug. 🙂