Sunday Social | Week Two

Neely and Ashley have created this weekly Sunday Social link-up and I’m really happy to participate. Besides, this is a simple { and very fun } way to meet other bloggers.

Sunday Social

{ LET’S GET THIS PARTY STARTED }

What’s your favorite movie of all time?

This question is always difficult for me ….. and causes me stress. So, I’ll do what I always do in stressful situations: consult Husband. He said:

For warriors in loin cloths protecting their women, you like 300. For pretty scenery, you like Eat, Love, Pray. For half-naked guys playing beach volleyball and flying fast jets, you like Top Gun. For slutty-but-happy-ending, you like Pretty Woman. Aren’t you going out with the girls later this month to see that strip club movie with Matthew-What’s-His-Name?

I totally agree with what he said!!!!!!!!!!

{Yes, I’m going out with the girls to watch Matthew McConaughey in Magic Mike.}

What is your favorite movie quote?

From one of the classics, Gone With The Wind, with Clark Gable and Vivien Leigh:

What is the best movie to watch for a girls night in?

How to Lose A Guy in 10 Days … Matthew McConaughey, need I say more? Did I mention I’m going out with a bunch of girls to watch Magic Mike? Oh, well, I’m going to see Matthew McHottness. I am. I am. I am.

What’s the best break-up movie?

Don’t laugh, but I’m going wayyyy back for this one. I’m going back to 1996 with Bette Midler, Diane Keaton, and Goldie Hawn (those lips!!!!!!!!). First Wives Club is hilarious.

Who’s your favorite celeb eye candy?

Do you really have to ask?

Sweet Jesus.

June 30 can’t come soon enough.

Which movie star’s closet would you want to raid?

Queen Latifah. She’s tall. She’s got boobs. And she has curves.

{ I need a cold drink of water. And a cold shower. Good riddance. }

Until next week, y’all!!!!!!!

By | 2012-06-17T06:45:08+00:00 June 17th, 2012|Blog, Uncategorized|21 Comments

21 Comments

1. Celeste Zachry June 17, 2012 at 7:30 am - Reply

Oh MyLanta…how many days til the 30th? Cause maybe I’ll go see it the day before too…

• Nicole June 17, 2012 at 7:34 am - Reply

If you go the day before, I’m going with you!!!!!!!
      BAHAHAHAHA

2. Paige June 17, 2012 at 8:08 am - Reply

Great answers! Can’t wait until June 30 either for Magic Mike.. Ooh-la-la! The whole cast is fabulous. Just stopping by from Sunday Social to say “HI!” Have a great week!

• Nicole June 17, 2012 at 11:46 am - Reply

Hi Paige!!!!! Thanks for stopping by from Sunday Social ….. I need to pack for our trip to DC but I also want to stop by other blogs and say HI too. Have a great day and dream of McHottness! hahaha

~Nicole

3. Ashley June 17, 2012 at 2:08 pm - Reply

Great choices! Thakns for linking up!

• Nicole June 17, 2012 at 2:26 pm - Reply

Thanks, you too! I’m a big fan of Ryan and Sandra ~ The Proposal was hilarious ~ and Reese too. I’m loving this Sunday Social link-up, thanks for hosting. That’s a great photo of you and your Dad too. Have a great week!

Blessings,
      Nicole

4. Jenn June 17, 2012 at 2:32 pm - Reply

Stopping by from the social- and I’m most definitely going to have to subscribe to your blog…you had me laughing the whole time! I hadn’t heard of Magic Mike until…yesterday (Where the heck have I been?!) BUT I will be seeing that movie without a doubt! Oh Matthew, yummy!!

• Nicole June 17, 2012 at 3:01 pm - Reply

Oh Jenn, sweetheart, if you’re in the neighborhood June 30 you MUST join us for girls night!!!! Seriously, Matthew McHottness is hot, hot, hot. I say that out loud and Husband rolls his eyes. Do I care? Of course not. Oh hey, THANK YOU for stopping by my blog. I hope you’ll subscribe and visit more often. You’re always welcome for a porch visit and glass of sweet tea. C’mon over, make yourself at home.

Blessings,
      Nicole

5. Taylor @ Goings on in Texas June 17, 2012 at 7:08 pm - Reply

I love Matthew McHotness too and am so looking forward to Magic Mike! 🙂 Thanks so much for stopping by my blog.

• Nicole June 17, 2012 at 8:25 pm - Reply

Hey Taylor! Where are you located in Texas? We might be neighbors. 🙂

~ Nicole ~

6. Jessica Bevil (@bubbiesmom) June 17, 2012 at 9:43 pm - Reply

Let me start off by saying that you are one of my new “favoritest” people. I know, I know, that isn’t a real word but you are worthy of just made up words. Your taste is wonderfully similar to mine. I’m in Virginia but so wish I lived close by to you so we could see Magic Mike together. It’d be grand! Thank you for stopping by Sugar in My Grits today. Def following & hope to see you over by the blog again soon 😀

-Jessica
    Sugar in My Grits

• Nicole June 18, 2012 at 7:13 am - Reply

Hi Jessica! Thank you for the very sweet and fantastic just-made-up word!!!! I love your blog title, I laughed out loud when I first read it. I’m already a follower and look forward to being a frequent visitor. Don’t be a stranger ’round these parts, you’re welcome to my front porch anytime!

Blessings,
      Nicole

7. Lauren June 18, 2012 at 9:52 am - Reply

Top Gun 100% !!!

• Nicole June 18, 2012 at 4:31 pm - Reply

Hey Lauren! I’m in complete and total agreement about Top Gun. I’m in Washington DC with my husband at a facility with men in uniform …. I’m just waiting for Goose or Viper to walk around the corner. HAHAHA!!!!

Blessings,
      Nicole

8. Danielle June 18, 2012 at 10:15 am - Reply

Thanks for stopping by my blog!I can’t wait to see Magic Mike either, I love Channing Tatum! Good answers!

• Nicole June 18, 2012 at 4:32 pm - Reply

Hi Danielle, every time I see previews for Magic Mike I check the calendar and count the number of days until it premiers. How sad is that?! Have a blessed day, thanks for stopping by my blog.

Nicole

9. Chick Flick Diva June 18, 2012 at 8:33 pm - Reply

I agree Matthew McConaughey is great eye candy and did an excellent job in How to Lose a Guy in 10 days. He has an amazing smile. Plan to see Magic Mike too.

10. Nicole June 19, 2012 at 3:58 pm - Reply

How to lose a guy in 10 days is pretty good!

11. Jessyka June 19, 2012 at 9:22 pm - Reply

Oh Matthew McHottness! I am excited about Magic Mike just for the cast alone!

New follower!

Jessyka @ At Home with the Galow’s

• Nicole June 20, 2012 at 4:54 pm - Reply

Hi Jessyka, and welcome to Three 31 – so glad you’re here! I’m definitely looking forward to Magic Mike too, Matthew McHottness here I come!

Blessings,
      Nicole

12. Erica June 21, 2012 at 1:34 pm - Reply

I almost forgot about the First Wives Club until I read this post! I love that movie – now I need to watch it!