me + monthly photo challenges = a bad combination

I am a failure at monthly photography challenges.

This morning, a post was published *ACCIDENTALLY* for the May photo challenge. That would have been all fine and dandy except for it contained no photos. Zero. Zilch. Nada.

The next time I get a wild-hair up my @$$ to participate in some month-long event, somebody please remind me of the following:

• Your cell phone is from the 15th century. It makes calls, receives calls, and features a clock. It does *NOT* have photo-taking capabilities.
  • You don’t take your camera with you everywhere. If you did, people would think you’re the paparazzi at the grocery store. Not a cool thing.

• Instead of signing up for a month-long photo challenge, go read 50 Shades.

Enjoy your day. Maybe I’ll go outside and take a picture of something.

By | 2012-06-01T12:26:44+00:00 June 1st, 2012|Blog|0 Comments

1. Jenny Moore June 1, 2012 at 12:46 pm - Reply

LOL I was going to do that, but gave up on day 2…

• Nicole June 1, 2012 at 12:52 pm - Reply

Well, you could have done it half-assed with me! hahaha

2. Celeste Zachry June 1, 2012 at 4:27 pm - Reply

Get a new freaking phone so I can text you when I wish! Oh, and you can take photos at the grocery store!

• Nicole June 1, 2012 at 4:52 pm - Reply

Fancy-schmancy telephone equals a fancy-schmany price tag …. both of which Husband and I are too cheap to indulge. But I love you anyway AND thank you for my card. You. Are. Too. Sweet. For. Your. Own. Good. Muuuuah!

3. Ashley June 6, 2012 at 11:46 am - Reply

I thought about doing that, but I rarely take my camera with me, so I would have failed miserably at it. And when I do take my camera with me, I feel awkward about taking pictures of anything.

• Nicole June 6, 2012 at 2:39 pm - Reply

it was an epic fail on my part …… I should learn the word NO and use it!!!!!