Ashley (at Steel Magnolias & Sweet Tea) recently posted a list of her current favorite tunes. She inspired me to create my own, which coincidentally, is very similar. We might be sweet-tea-drinking-sisters-from-another-mother because our taste in music and sweet liquid beverages is finer than frog hair.
I love getting in the car, turning on the radio, and cranking the volume up real loud. I really like the windows down and I normally drive faster than all posted signs – ahem, forget those last words.
Husband got in my car yesterday to open the hood and change the oil (he’s the greatest guy ever!) and when he turned the ignition, the radio BLASTED real loud. I thought he was going to have a coronary. I got “the look” as he was turning the volume down.
Here they are ….. in no particular order ….. my current favorite tunes:
- Fly Over States ~ Jason Aldean
- Drink On It ~ Blake Shelton
- Springsteen ~ Eric Church
- Mr. Know-It-All ~ Kelly Clarkson
- Better Than I Used To Be ~ Tim McGraw
- Good Girl ~ Carrie Underwood
- Drunk On You ~ Luke Bryan
- 5-1-5-0 ~ Dierks Bentley
- No Hurry ~ Zac Brown Band
- Rock Star ~ Kenny Chesney & Tim McGraw
- Stronger (What Doesn’t Kill You) ~ Kelly Clarkson
- Somethin’ ‘Bout A Truck ~ Kip Moore
- Let The Cowboy Rock ~ Ronnie Dunn
There you have it. My current favorite country tunes and what causes my speakers to go boom-boom and my toes to tap-tap. If anyone wants to take a ride with the windows down, radio loud, and sip sweet tea (or a snow cone …. whatever makes your skirt fly up), you let me know and I will pick you up!!!!!!
While you’re here, enter the *GIVEAWAY* for a set of goodies from Margaret Feinberg. Hurry, contest ends Sunday, June 3.
Enjoy your day, Y’all!!!!!!!