Always. Sometimes. Never.

Over the weekend, I received the coolest notification EVER …… Steel Magnolias & Sweet Tea is now following your blog!

Bless her sweet, little, tender heart!As far as I’m concerned, just reading her blog’s name proves she’s my kind of gal. Besides, who could resist Weezer or sipping sweet tea from a Mason jar?

I’m in love.

Anyway, she recently posted this and I admitted to her I would “borrow” this idea and create my own {Always.Sometimes.Never.} post. Here it is:

I always

• drink sweet tea
  • say ‘yes’ to Husband
  • wear my seatbelt
  • sing at the top of my lungs when I’m alone
  • read before bed

I sometimes

• think my life is a dream ….. then Husband farts
  • laugh at inappropriate times, making the moment even more awkward
  • wish I lived in Kentucky
  • eat icing out of the carton with a big spoon
  • exceed the speed limit
  • go to bed without washing my face or removing my contacts

I never

• thought I would enjoy the Kindle Touch as much as I do
  • eat liver
  • consume dairy products (intentionally, that is)
  • forget my country roots

There you have it …. now it’s YOUR turn to share your Always.Sometimes.Never. post!

Happy Day,

By | 2012-03-06T21:37:42+00:00 March 6th, 2012|Blog|0 Comments

1. southernbelle88 March 6, 2012 at 10:30 pm - Reply

Icing out of the carton? Yum, yum. I do that sometimes too!
    Ashley

• Nicole March 7, 2012 at 6:56 am - Reply

Ashley, Ashley, ASHLEY – nice to meet you, friend!!!!!!!
      I love your blog and thank you so much for visiting mine.

My affair with spoons and sweets doesn’t end at cake icing, I’ve also been known to eat cookie dough and brownie batter. I’m turning 10 shades of red and craving sweets before sunrise, this is not good! HAHAHA

xo,
      Nicole

• southernbelle88 March 7, 2012 at 7:54 am - Reply

Brownie batter is the BEST. Now I’m craving chocolate and it’s not even 9 A.M. 😛 That’s okay, I bought a pint of Ben & Jerry’s last night and haven’t eaten it yet, so I know what I’m having later. 🙂

• Nicole March 7, 2012 at 8:48 am - Reply

HA – love it!!!!! This has made my day. 🙂

2. southernbelle88 March 6, 2012 at 10:30 pm - Reply

Icing out of the carton? Yum, yum. I do that sometimes too!
    Ashley

• Nicole March 7, 2012 at 6:56 am - Reply

Ashley, Ashley, ASHLEY – nice to meet you, friend!!!!!!!
      I love your blog and thank you so much for visiting mine.

xo,
      Nicole

• southernbelle88 March 7, 2012 at 7:54 am - Reply

• Nicole March 7, 2012 at 8:48 am - Reply

HA – love it!!!!! This has made my day. 🙂

3. valcitygal March 7, 2012 at 7:09 pm - Reply

I’m so going to submit this as my next blog post! Thanks for the idea 🙂

• Nicole March 7, 2012 at 9:17 pm - Reply

Awesome-sauce!!!!! It’s a great idea …. one I’m thankful to have found. I look forward to reading your post.

xo,