We’re 31 days into 2012 and it’s time to check my progress …..
Join the fun and post your resolutions by adding a link to the bottom of the page.
In 2012, I will …….
- have 500 or more email subscribers to Three 31
- drink more water
- continue book club
- eat vegetarian (no meat) one day a week
- read at least 30 books + 12 with book club
- purchase an e-reader
- participate in 52 Letters, 52 Weeks This is going really well, I’m sending at least one letter a week.
- purchase really nice stationery set and writing pens
- make 10 new friends
- do laundry more often (instead of letting it stack up and doing multiple loads) A work in progress.
- feel comfortable pulling a trailor
- go to a drive-in movie
- purchase an external hard-drive and organize our digital photos
- participate in photography classes
- learn to edit photos in Adobe Photoshop
- take a photo worthy of hanging on a wall
- purchase a tripod, lens filters, and a 50mm lens
- take pictures for someone
- mission trip to Haiti co-leading a team in October, still looking for participants
- mission trip to Appalachia Region in Kentucky My mom has agreed to go on this trip in March!
- do/create something inspired by Pinterest every month In January, I made this.
- see a performance at Bass Hall in Fort Worth
- write at least one freelance article
- be published somewhere (other than my blog) My DIY wreath was published at Craftgawker.com on January 23
- get new eyeglass frames I went to the eye doctor and got new contacts on January 16, but I’m still looking for frames.
- host a Game Night
- celebrate our 5th anniversary by doing something ( anything! )
- sell something at auction
- buy something at auction
- attend a professional athletic event
- improve my calligraphy skills
- support the United States Postal Service by mailing more cards (see 52 Letters, 52 Weeks)
- go hunting
- go fishing
- swim in an ocean
- host at least three (3) sponsored giveaways
- get a new couch New furniture is scheduled to be delivered today ….. this is exciting stuff, People!!!!!
- finish the headboard for guest bedroom (use an old window frame, then sand, paint, and attach to wall)
- host at least three (3) dinner parties
- co-chair Lord’s Acre (a fundraiser at church)
- plan a DIY craft party I hosted a DIY party January 21 at my church.
- tithe more
- save more
- eat a raw oyster (and not die)
- eat a Rocky Mountain Oyster (and not die)
- volunteer with Habitat for Humanity
- babysit for a friend
- make a new resolution every month (see below)
January — no soft drinks SUCCESS!!!!!
February — journal every night and drink only water during the day
Do you have any resolutions this year? Share your blog post or add a comment below.
If the Mayans were right, make 2012 the best yet and join the fun!!!!!